PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Head to downtown Mesa for a family fun night full of live music, carnival games and fireworks. The event is free and the fun starts at 6 p.m.
Jamie Kennedy, a comedian whose most famous role was in “Scream,” is at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix this weekend. Tickets are $22.
Grab the family and a cooler (no alcohol allowed) and enjoy an early fireworks display at Deer Valley Park. Admission is free and the show starts at 8:45 p.m.
The improvisational comedian is at the Tempe Improv this weekend. Showtimes vary, but tickets are $22.
The son of the Grammy-award winning guitar genius brings his own style to downtown Phoenix on Sunday night. Tickets are $10 in advance and $12 at the door.
Take a night hike into the San Tan Mountains and look out for foxes, coyotes and other wildlife. The hike starts at 8 p.m. and admission is $6 per vehicle.
It’s not Halloween, but that’s not stopping the Chandler Hilton from hosting the Once Upon A Time Costume Ball. Tickets are $30.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them