PHOENIX — Valley teachers and first responders may be saying “Shazam!” when they find out how little it may cost them to get Phoenix Suns season tickets this year.
The Suns are calling it their “Commitment to Community” ticket program.
“We are offering up season tickets…to military, nurses, teachers, police and firefighters for $149 for the entire season,” said Suns President Jason Rowley. “That breaks down to about $3.39 per game, per ticket.”
Rowley says the package is a way to honor teachers and first responders, and it comes with a lot of other goodies.
“You get a membership card that will get you a 20-percent discount at about 20 different Valley restaurants,” Rowley said. “There will also preferential concession lines at the games.”
To get the upper deck tickets, you’ll have to verify your position. Rowley says the team has also taken extra steps through Ticketmaster to make sure that whoever buys the tickets isn’t reselling them for a profit.
Rowley said that about 1,200 tickets were set aside for the program. About 700 are still for sale, and there’s a limit of eight season tickets per person.
Commitment to Community tickets can be purchased at Suns.com/C2C, use the code word “community.”
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development