A German woman was arrested after she allegedly attempted to kill a man by choking him with her breasts.
According to Your Jewish News, Franziska Hansen, 33, attempted to kill Tim Schmidt, 30, because she was jealous of his career.
Hansen said she felt it was a sex game gone wrong, but Schmidt felt it was intentional. She later admitted to trying to kill him.
Hansen later admitted the plot during a phone conversation, he said. She said: "Treasure. I wanted your death to be as pleasant as possible."
Schmidt escaped Hansen and ran naked to a neighbor's house, where he called police.
Latest Arizona Stories
- Auditions to be held for new 'Wallace and Ladmo' play in Phoenix area
- Phoenix could become first Arizona city to replace accessibility signs
- 2 Arizonans being deployed to Nepal to help earthquake victims
- Calif. man, Ariz. woman win regional hot dog contest in Vegas
- Audit: ICE could save millions by filling seats on detainee flights