A German woman was arrested after she allegedly attempted to kill a man by choking him with her breasts.
According to Your Jewish News, Franziska Hansen, 33, attempted to kill Tim Schmidt, 30, because she was jealous of his career.
Hansen said she felt it was a sex game gone wrong, but Schmidt felt it was intentional. She later admitted to trying to kill him.
Hansen later admitted the plot during a phone conversation, he said. She said: "Treasure. I wanted your death to be as pleasant as possible."
Schmidt escaped Hansen and ran naked to a neighbor's house, where he called police.
Latest Arizona Stories
- Arizona state parks still benefiting from federal shutdown
- Mesa police, Phoenix shelter team up to end domestic violence
- Tempe city council could make it easier to open up businesses in old buildings
- Maricopa County inmate's family sues over death while in jail
- Superintendent candidates present strikingly different visions for Common Core