A German woman was arrested after she allegedly attempted to kill a man by choking him with her breasts.
According to Your Jewish News, Franziska Hansen, 33, attempted to kill Tim Schmidt, 30, because she was jealous of his career.
Hansen said she felt it was a sex game gone wrong, but Schmidt felt it was intentional. She later admitted to trying to kill him.
Hansen later admitted the plot during a phone conversation, he said. She said: "Treasure. I wanted your death to be as pleasant as possible."
Schmidt escaped Hansen and ran naked to a neighbor's house, where he called police.
Latest Arizona Stories
- Former state Health Services director to join University of Arizona
- Arizona-based GoDaddy hopes to raise $460M in initial public offering
- Junk food tax goes into effect on Navajo Nation
- Phoenix leaders announce new school-enrichment program
- Tech site rates UA health science building among most beautiful