A German woman was arrested after she allegedly attempted to kill a man by choking him with her breasts.
According to Your Jewish News, Franziska Hansen, 33, attempted to kill Tim Schmidt, 30, because she was jealous of his career.
Hansen said she felt it was a sex game gone wrong, but Schmidt felt it was intentional. She later admitted to trying to kill him.
Hansen later admitted the plot during a phone conversation, he said. She said: "Treasure. I wanted your death to be as pleasant as possible."
Schmidt escaped Hansen and ran naked to a neighbor's house, where he called police.
Latest Arizona Stories
- Gray wolf in Arizona confirmed for first time in 70 years
- Could Facebook at Work create more productive, happier employees?
- Bill Cosby cancels Arizona show amidst renewed assault allegations
- Most striking tweets from Jodi Arias retrial, week 5
- Initiative eases transition back to Mexico for deportees