A German woman was arrested after she allegedly attempted to kill a man by choking him with her breasts.
According to Your Jewish News, Franziska Hansen, 33, attempted to kill Tim Schmidt, 30, because she was jealous of his career.
Hansen said she felt it was a sex game gone wrong, but Schmidt felt it was intentional. She later admitted to trying to kill him.
Hansen later admitted the plot during a phone conversation, he said. She said: "Treasure. I wanted your death to be as pleasant as possible."
Schmidt escaped Hansen and ran naked to a neighbor's house, where he called police.
Latest Arizona Stories
- Maricopa County clerk transfers to avoid issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- Hundreds take part in Phoenix 'apple crunch' for healthy food
- Grand Canyon University set to renovate Maryvale Municipal Golf Course
- Undead rising: Over 10,000 expected at Zombie Walk 6 in Phoenix
- DuVal calls Ducey 'most anti-public education candidate for governor in my lifetime'