A German woman was arrested after she allegedly attempted to kill a man by choking him with her breasts.
According to Your Jewish News, Franziska Hansen, 33, attempted to kill Tim Schmidt, 30, because she was jealous of his career.
Hansen said she felt it was a sex game gone wrong, but Schmidt felt it was intentional. She later admitted to trying to kill him.
Hansen later admitted the plot during a phone conversation, he said. She said: "Treasure. I wanted your death to be as pleasant as possible."
Schmidt escaped Hansen and ran naked to a neighbor's house, where he called police.
Latest Arizona Stories
- Grant will allow Arizona nurses to focus on prevention
- Gov. Doug Ducey signs bill to give tax credits to Apple
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio called to deposition in contempt-of-court case
- Tempe officer kills domestic violence suspect after being stabbed
- Tucson district won't lose funds over ethnic studies courses