PHOENIX — A rollover crash on a Phoenix freeway injured at least one person and shut down an exit early Monday morning.
The Arizona Department of Transportation said the crash on westbound Loop 202 closed the highway at 24th Street.
The ramp, which was blocked off for several hours, finally reopened around 10 a.m.
Traffic was backed up for at least two exits.
Another wreck later blocked off the highway at 40th Street.
No other details were immediately available.
- Self-driving Waymo car involved in a 5-vehicle crash in Mesa
- Video shows Border Patrol car hitting man on Tohono O’odham Nation
- Officials: Vietnamese man dies in ICE custody in Arizona
- How much do Arizonans spoil their fathers? There’s a ranking for that
- Meghan McCain opens up about her relationship with her father