PHOENIX — A rollover crash on a Phoenix freeway injured at least one person and shut down an exit early Monday morning.
The Arizona Department of Transportation said the crash on westbound Loop 202 closed the highway at 24th Street.
The ramp, which was blocked off for several hours, finally reopened around 10 a.m.
Traffic was backed up for at least two exits.
Another wreck later blocked off the highway at 40th Street.
No other details were immediately available.
- Phoenix leaders deny petition to block city spending on more Trump events
- Westbound US 60 reopened after crash forced morning commute closure
- Ballot measure would raise production of clean energy in Arizona
- Thousands to march on Arizona’s capitol in response to Florida shooting
- Phoenix police union calling for review board decision to be overturned