PHOENIX — Flagstaff, Arizona, was ranked among the cheapest places to travel during March, according to a recent report from TravelandLeisure.com.
The northern Arizona city is well known for its cooler temperatures, access to a rare Arizona treasure — snow! — and its vicinity to the Grand Canyon.
During the month of March — particularly in the first week — Flagstaff-bound travelers can “pay well under $100” for a nice hotel.
The article complied the list of best places to travel each month from Booking.com data, which also found that Buenos Aires can be a cheap getaway during March.
For those looking to get away this month, Honolulu and Hong Kong are two of the cheapest places to travel in February.
- Arizona shares a favorite fast food joint with many other states
- Estimated population of squirrel plummets after Arizona wildfire
- Jodi Arias appeal prolonged by transcript errors and omissions
- Camping sold out for Phoenix NASCAR race in November
- Body of missing elementary school teacher from Glendale found