In the slow recovery of the home-building industry, a new player has stepped into Phoenix to contribute to the recovery.
According to the Fort Mill Times Gehan Homes, a Texas-based home building company, is coming to the Phoenix area because to possibilities of Phoenix’s future economic growth, as well as its strong demographics of the area.
CEO Tim Gehan commented,
“The recovery in the Phoenix market has taken hold and we felt like now was a great time to enter the Phoenix market.”
Gehan homes will also build homes in Surprise, Peoria and Gilbert.
“We are excited to bring our 25 years of home building expertise to the Phoenix market,” said Tim Gehan, CEO. “We have developed a new series of homes that offer distinctive features and a variety of personalized options that Gehan Homes is known for.”
Gehan Homes will be premiering its new homes in Surprise in early 2013.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon