Police are searching for a man suspected of trespassing and exposing himself to females inside their apartments or hotel rooms.
According to the Scottsdale Police Department, the first incident was on Feb. 2 at around 2:30 a.m. at the Palladium apartments, with the other two events taking place on Feb. 3 at 3:00 a.m. and 6:45 a.m., respectively, at a nearby apartment and a hotel.
The suspect enters through unlocked doors and windows and then flashes his genitals.
The suspect is described as being a blond white male with an eye piercing in his 20s. He is between 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-11 and weighing between 150 and 175 lbs.
Police said people should keep their windows and doors secure, to watch their surroundings and to contact authorities if any suspicious activity is witnessed.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns