Police are searching for a man suspected of trespassing and exposing himself to females inside their apartments or hotel rooms.
According to the Scottsdale Police Department, the first incident was on Feb. 2 at around 2:30 a.m. at the Palladium apartments, with the other two events taking place on Feb. 3 at 3:00 a.m. and 6:45 a.m., respectively, at a nearby apartment and a hotel.
The suspect enters through unlocked doors and windows and then flashes his genitals.
The suspect is described as being a blond white male with an eye piercing in his 20s. He is between 5-foot-8 to 5-foot-11 and weighing between 150 and 175 lbs.
Police said people should keep their windows and doors secure, to watch their surroundings and to contact authorities if any suspicious activity is witnessed.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon