Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer said Tuesday she is considering challenging Arizona’s Constitution and running for a third term as governor.
“I love what I’m doing,” she said. “I think I could continue by making Arizona a better state in which to live and it’s just something that’s in my blood I guess.”
Brewer took over for former Gov. Janet Napolitano, who was named the head of Homeland Security in 2010, something that could allow her to run for a third term.
“I think it’s interesting, just the Constitution itself and what it says and how it’s being interpreted by people,” she said. “Of course, I’ve been encouraged from people in the state and elsewhere to at least consider it, but I haven’t given it that kind of consideration.”
The Arizona Constitution currently limits governors to two terms, even if one is a partial term.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development