PHOENIX — Get ready, Phoenix performers, because your time in the spotlight could be soon: “America’s Got Talent” is holding auditions in the Valley of the Sun.
The auditions are open to anyone, regardless what their talent is.
Oh, and we should probably warn you: Expect Simon Cowell of “American Idol” fame to be one of the judges. It was announced in late October that the infamous Brit was taking over for current judge Howard Stern.
NBC has not announced whether the other judges — Howie Mandel, Mel B and Heidi Klum — will return.
Phoenix is one of 12 cities where auditions will be held. Those who miss out can head to several other nearby cities to try their luck on the judges: Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, San Diego and Los Angeles are the closest.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Silver Alert issued for missing man from Surprise
- Mountain Pointe teacher helping students at risk gets KTAR News award
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Phoenix ranks best city in nation for fall weather, survey finds
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports