Watch replay of KTAR News roundtable on homelessness in the Valley
Jun 14, 2023, 11:34 AM | Updated: Jun 16, 2023, 2:59 pm
PHOENIX — This week, KTAR News is examining the rise of homelessness in the Valley, what the biggest problems are and what solutions could be coming.
As part of the series, KTAR, in conjunction with ABC15, is hosting two roundtables with experts, lawmakers, journalists and more.
KTAR’s Jayme West and ABC15’s Javier Soto will moderate the discussions, which will run from 12:15 p.m. to 2 p.m. on Wednesday and Thursday.
The first roundtable is available to watch on replay above. The second roundtable can be viewed here.
Wednesday’s roundtable guests were:
- John Giles, Mesa mayor
- Cleo N. Lewis, a former Phoenix police officer who experienced homelessness
- Joselyn Wilkinson, statewide capacity building director at the Arizona Housing Coalition
- Richard Crews, program director of the Human Services Campus
- Rachel Milne, director of the Phoenix Office of Homeless Solutions
- Jim Cross, KTAR News reporter
- Taylor Tasler, KTAR News reporter