Silver Alert canceled after 56-year-old Phoenix man found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert has been canceled for a missing 56-year-old man in south Phoenix after he was found safe.
Cliff Dequilettes was last seen walking south on Seventh Street near Euclid Road.
He was wearing a dark-colored baseball cap, a dark-colored shirt/jacket and dark-colored plaid pants.
He is known to get lost easily, according to the Arizona Department of Public Safety.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Maricopa County Attorney Adel pushes for mandatory officer body cameras
- Missing 70-year-old Phoenix man found; Silver Alert canceled
- Prosecutors don’t charge Arizona trooper who fatally shot Dion Johnson
- Startled by phone buzzing and beeping? Here’s what Blue Alert means
- Blue Alert issued after shooting in Phoenix involving state trooper