Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins combo store to open in Scottsdale
PHOENIX — Phoenix-area fans of the donut chain Dunkin’ Donuts and ice cream chain Baskin-Robbins can now have their donuts and eat them too.
That’s right: The Valley’s first Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins combination store will open in Scottsdale on Friday and will host a three-day grand opening event in celebration.
The store is located at 8847 E. Indian Bend Rd., at the corner of Pima and Indian Bend roads in the Scottsdale Pavilions. It will be open from 4 a.m. to 11 p.m., seven days a week, according to a press release.
The grand opening celebration will continue from Friday to Sunday. Guests at the store can purchase .50-cent medium hot or iced coffees and .50-cent scoops of ice cream. All of the proceeds from the grand opening will benefit Make-A-Wish Arizona.
- Border agents arrest large group of illegal aliens in southern Arizona
- Grand Canyon eases water restrictions after pump repair
- Latino leaders question Census head over citizenship query
- Free HIV testing to be offered around the Valley on June 27
- Scottsdale is most expensive Arizona city to rent a home in