Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins combo store to open in Scottsdale
PHOENIX — Phoenix-area fans of the donut chain Dunkin’ Donuts and ice cream chain Baskin-Robbins can now have their donuts and eat them too.
That’s right: The Valley’s first Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins combination store will open in Scottsdale on Friday and will host a three-day grand opening event in celebration.
The store is located at 8847 E. Indian Bend Rd., at the corner of Pima and Indian Bend roads in the Scottsdale Pavilions. It will be open from 4 a.m. to 11 p.m., seven days a week, according to a press release.
The grand opening celebration will continue from Friday to Sunday. Guests at the store can purchase .50-cent medium hot or iced coffees and .50-cent scoops of ice cream. All of the proceeds from the grand opening will benefit Make-A-Wish Arizona.
- Arizona lawmakers block bump stocks debate after Florida shooting
- Scottsdale home sells for $4.4 million at auction, $2 million under listing
- After deadly Florida shooting, what is Arizona doing about gun control?
- Gold mine in Scottsdale reduces price to nearly $3 million
- Ofo, dockless bike share system, kicks off operations in Mesa