Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins combo store to open in Scottsdale
PHOENIX — Phoenix-area fans of the donut chain Dunkin’ Donuts and ice cream chain Baskin-Robbins can now have their donuts and eat them too.
That’s right: The Valley’s first Dunkin’ Donuts/Baskin-Robbins combination store will open in Scottsdale on Friday and will host a three-day grand opening event in celebration.
The store is located at 8847 E. Indian Bend Rd., at the corner of Pima and Indian Bend roads in the Scottsdale Pavilions. It will be open from 4 a.m. to 11 p.m., seven days a week, according to a press release.
The grand opening celebration will continue from Friday to Sunday. Guests at the store can purchase .50-cent medium hot or iced coffees and .50-cent scoops of ice cream. All of the proceeds from the grand opening will benefit Make-A-Wish Arizona.
- Principal, athletic director reassigned as Hamilton hazing case continues
- Arizona voter registration system targeted again by hackers
- Latinos in Arizona spent $42B on consumer goods in 2016, study finds
- Arizona tourism office, Chicago Cubs team up to bring Chicagoans to Valley
- Arizona-built spacecraft to slingshot around Earth on Friday