PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
Calling all adrenaline junkies! Nitro Circus is a three-ring show where “Jackass” meets the X Games. Tickets start at $39.
The younger of the Wayans brothers will have audiences laughing all weekend long at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix. Tickets are $35.
Cirque du Soleil meets Eastern acrobatics in this show that features 30 international performers. Tickets start at $28.50.
Things will be getting pretty colorful Saturday at Tempe Town Lake when participants of the Color Run get hit with a myriad of color over five kilometers.
The former TV and movie star will recreate some of his favorite songs with the Vantastix on Saturday at the Chandler Center for the Arts. Tickets start at $48.
Head to Gold Canyon on Saturday where more than 100 artists will display their creations for sale.
The Emmy-nominated writer will being his stand-up routine to the Tempe Improv all weekend long. Tickets are $17.
Their massive hit “Out of the Cellar” may be 30 years old, but Ratt will be rocking out Friday at Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino.
The former writer for Richard Pryor brings his own comedic skill to the Celebrity Theatre on Friday. Tickets start at $20.
Hundreds of different motorcycles and plenty of vendors will be on hand at the Progressive International Motorcycle Show, held inside University of Phoenix Stadium this weekend.
From being homeless to jailed, this comedian has plenty of life experience to make audiences chuckle. He’s at the Comedy Spot in Scottsdale on Friday and Saturday.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development