PHOENIX — Sunday morning drivers in Phoenix may encounter some traffic issues as the P.F. Chang’s Rock ‘N Roll Marathon cruises through the Valley.
The closures will be lifted at varying times.
The westbound Interstate 10 off-ramp at Seventh Avenue will be closed from 4 a.m. to about 9:15 a.m.
The eastbound Loop 202 off-ramp at McClintock will be closed from 6:30 a.m. to about 9:30 a.m.
The westbound Loop 202 off-ramp at Van Buren will be closed from 4 a.m. to about 2 p.m.
In addition to the closures, other ramps will have restrictions.
Traffic on the eastbound I-10 off-ramp at Seventh Avenue will not be permitted to turn north between 4 a.m. and about 9:15 a.m.
The Loop 202 off-ramps at Scottsdale Road will be restricted from 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. All traffic will be diverted north, save for event-related traffic.
Drivers will not be allowed to turn between 52nd Street and eastbound Van Buren from 4 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night