PHOENIX — Sunday morning drivers in Phoenix may encounter some traffic issues as the P.F. Chang’s Rock ‘N Roll Marathon cruises through the Valley.
The closures will be lifted at varying times.
The westbound Interstate 10 off-ramp at Seventh Avenue will be closed from 4 a.m. to about 9:15 a.m.
The eastbound Loop 202 off-ramp at McClintock will be closed from 6:30 a.m. to about 9:30 a.m.
The westbound Loop 202 off-ramp at Van Buren will be closed from 4 a.m. to about 2 p.m.
In addition to the closures, other ramps will have restrictions.
Traffic on the eastbound I-10 off-ramp at Seventh Avenue will not be permitted to turn north between 4 a.m. and about 9:15 a.m.
The Loop 202 off-ramps at Scottsdale Road will be restricted from 7 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. All traffic will be diverted north, save for event-related traffic.
Drivers will not be allowed to turn between 52nd Street and eastbound Van Buren from 4 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths