PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
More than 1,200 vehicles will roll across the stage this weekend at the Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction at WestWorld of Scottsdale.
The Hollywood star will entertain audiences at Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino on Saturday. Tickets range between $60 and $120.
Celebrity DJ Nick Cannon will be spinning tunes Sunday night at Maya Day + Nightclub. Tickets are $15.
Grab the glow sticks and get ready to run through the Phoenix Zoo on Saturday night. The Run 4 Hearing starts at 7:30 p.m.
A younger comic, Pete Davidson is already a rising star. He’s appeared on “Guy Code” and will make his Hollywood debut next year. He’ll be entertaining audiences at the Comedy Spot in Scottsdale on Friday and Saturday.
This rapper has already turned some heads with Grammy nominations. He’ll stop in the Valley Friday at Celebrity Theatre.
Tom Segura has taken the stage along side Conan O’Brien and plenty of other comedians. He’ll bring his solo act to Stand Up Live! all weekend long.
If you have been wanting to go to the circus, a play and a dance show, but have been to busy, Cirkopolis is for you. The show combines elements of all three. Tickets start at $30.
The dirt will be flying all weekend long at the Arizona State Fairgrounds during the FairCross Motorcross Series. Ticket prices vary.
The local comedian will have audiences laughing Friday at the Tempe Center for the Arts. Tickets start at $10.
Kids through sixth grade are invited to the Kids Rock run on Saturday. The untimed fun run will be held at Tempe Beach Park.
Celebrate the Chinese New Year with a special show at the Chandler Center for the Arts on Sunday. Tickets are $15.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night