PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
More than 1,200 vehicles will roll across the stage this weekend at the Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction at WestWorld of Scottsdale.
The Hollywood star will entertain audiences at Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino on Saturday. Tickets range between $60 and $120.
Celebrity DJ Nick Cannon will be spinning tunes Sunday night at Maya Day + Nightclub. Tickets are $15.
Grab the glow sticks and get ready to run through the Phoenix Zoo on Saturday night. The Run 4 Hearing starts at 7:30 p.m.
A younger comic, Pete Davidson is already a rising star. He’s appeared on “Guy Code” and will make his Hollywood debut next year. He’ll be entertaining audiences at the Comedy Spot in Scottsdale on Friday and Saturday.
This rapper has already turned some heads with Grammy nominations. He’ll stop in the Valley Friday at Celebrity Theatre.
Tom Segura has taken the stage along side Conan O’Brien and plenty of other comedians. He’ll bring his solo act to Stand Up Live! all weekend long.
If you have been wanting to go to the circus, a play and a dance show, but have been to busy, Cirkopolis is for you. The show combines elements of all three. Tickets start at $30.
The dirt will be flying all weekend long at the Arizona State Fairgrounds during the FairCross Motorcross Series. Ticket prices vary.
The local comedian will have audiences laughing Friday at the Tempe Center for the Arts. Tickets start at $10.
Kids through sixth grade are invited to the Kids Rock run on Saturday. The untimed fun run will be held at Tempe Beach Park.
Celebrate the Chinese New Year with a special show at the Chandler Center for the Arts on Sunday. Tickets are $15.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns