PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
More than 1,200 vehicles will roll across the stage this weekend at the Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction at WestWorld of Scottsdale.
The Hollywood star will entertain audiences at Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino on Saturday. Tickets range between $60 and $120.
Celebrity DJ Nick Cannon will be spinning tunes Sunday night at Maya Day + Nightclub. Tickets are $15.
Grab the glow sticks and get ready to run through the Phoenix Zoo on Saturday night. The Run 4 Hearing starts at 7:30 p.m.
A younger comic, Pete Davidson is already a rising star. He’s appeared on “Guy Code” and will make his Hollywood debut next year. He’ll be entertaining audiences at the Comedy Spot in Scottsdale on Friday and Saturday.
This rapper has already turned some heads with Grammy nominations. He’ll stop in the Valley Friday at Celebrity Theatre.
Tom Segura has taken the stage along side Conan O’Brien and plenty of other comedians. He’ll bring his solo act to Stand Up Live! all weekend long.
If you have been wanting to go to the circus, a play and a dance show, but have been to busy, Cirkopolis is for you. The show combines elements of all three. Tickets start at $30.
The dirt will be flying all weekend long at the Arizona State Fairgrounds during the FairCross Motorcross Series. Ticket prices vary.
The local comedian will have audiences laughing Friday at the Tempe Center for the Arts. Tickets start at $10.
Kids through sixth grade are invited to the Kids Rock run on Saturday. The untimed fun run will be held at Tempe Beach Park.
Celebrate the Chinese New Year with a special show at the Chandler Center for the Arts on Sunday. Tickets are $15.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets