The debate on border security has taken a new turn, with new footage showing illegal immigrants crossing the border frequently.
According to FoxNews.com, a group of volunteers called the Secure Border Intelligence have been taking detailed reports on the Arizona border, and their findings show it may not be as secure as the Obama administration suggests.
The group hid small, motion sensor cameras along various smuggling locations in Arizona, which showed a high number of illegal immigrants coming into the United States. The cameras also recorded conversations among the border agents and pilots.
The Secure Border Intelligence group posts the audio daily, and one day the findings reported 223 illegal immigrants trying to enter Arizona.
The material is distributed as part of an effort by SBI to ‘”document the porous US/Mexico border (and) to expose the ‘lie’ by fostered the current administration that our borders are secure,” one of the founders told Fox News. “This documentation is being offered to you and any other news organization without any copyright, distribution, or other restrictions with the stipulation that credit be given.”
The group has chosen not to divulge further information about their membership to avoid a backlash.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food