The debate on border security has taken a new turn, with new footage showing illegal immigrants crossing the border frequently.
According to FoxNews.com, a group of volunteers called the Secure Border Intelligence have been taking detailed reports on the Arizona border, and their findings show it may not be as secure as the Obama administration suggests.
The group hid small, motion sensor cameras along various smuggling locations in Arizona, which showed a high number of illegal immigrants coming into the United States. The cameras also recorded conversations among the border agents and pilots.
The Secure Border Intelligence group posts the audio daily, and one day the findings reported 223 illegal immigrants trying to enter Arizona.
The material is distributed as part of an effort by SBI to ‘”document the porous US/Mexico border (and) to expose the ‘lie’ by fostered the current administration that our borders are secure,” one of the founders told Fox News. “This documentation is being offered to you and any other news organization without any copyright, distribution, or other restrictions with the stipulation that credit be given.”
The group has chosen not to divulge further information about their membership to avoid a backlash.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development