The debate on border security has taken a new turn, with new footage showing illegal immigrants crossing the border frequently.
According to FoxNews.com, a group of volunteers called the Secure Border Intelligence have been taking detailed reports on the Arizona border, and their findings show it may not be as secure as the Obama administration suggests.
The group hid small, motion sensor cameras along various smuggling locations in Arizona, which showed a high number of illegal immigrants coming into the United States. The cameras also recorded conversations among the border agents and pilots.
The Secure Border Intelligence group posts the audio daily, and one day the findings reported 223 illegal immigrants trying to enter Arizona.
The material is distributed as part of an effort by SBI to ‘”document the porous US/Mexico border (and) to expose the ‘lie’ by fostered the current administration that our borders are secure,” one of the founders told Fox News. “This documentation is being offered to you and any other news organization without any copyright, distribution, or other restrictions with the stipulation that credit be given.”
The group has chosen not to divulge further information about their membership to avoid a backlash.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.