PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
The racing season has returned to Turf Paradise, and the track is celebrating its anniversary this weekend. Grandstand admission is only $2, and for that you get live racing, live music, $2 beers, and a free T-shirt for the first 3,500 customers. Doors open at 11 a.m. Saturday.
See the best riders in the world compete in the Monster Energy AMA Supercross Saturday night at Chase Field. Tickets start at $10.
They had the Billboard Top 100 song of the year back in 2000, now Lifehouse is playing all of their hits Friday night at Wild Horse Pass Hotel and Casino. Tickets are $10.
Looking to make those home improvements this year? Now’s your chance. The Maricopa Home and Garden Show starts Friday and runs through Sunday at the State Fairgrounds. Tickets are $5.
Popular comedian, TV host and actor Bob Saget is in town. The former “Full House” star and host of “America’s Funniest Videos” is at Standup Live Friday and Saturday. Tickets are $32.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development