The awesomely awkward scene of Jon Heder dancing on stage after his friend’s class presidential speech in the 2004 film “Napoleon Dynamite” has been replicated several times since the movie debuted, but one ambitious YouTube user has just taken it to the next level.
Matt Bray’s “100 Days of Dance” video has him busting moves in his room to “Canned Heat” by Jamiroquai in the same fashion as the “Dynamite” dance.
“Technically it was around 120 something days but 100 days sounds better,” Bray says in his description for the video.
The college student recorded the dance each of those days and he spliced together the results, making it all look like one performance — although you see his clothes change roughly every second.
A Naperville Sun article says Bray is an Illinois resident and a student at College of DuPage.
He apparently has a bucket list of items that he wants to check off, as stated on his YouTube account, and he films himself accomplishing each task and posts them to the Web.
The “Dynamite” dance was one of those items. Check.
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck