The awesomely awkward scene of Jon Heder dancing on stage after his friend’s class presidential speech in the 2004 film “Napoleon Dynamite” has been replicated several times since the movie debuted, but one ambitious YouTube user has just taken it to the next level.
Matt Bray’s “100 Days of Dance” video has him busting moves in his room to “Canned Heat” by Jamiroquai in the same fashion as the “Dynamite” dance.
“Technically it was around 120 something days but 100 days sounds better,” Bray says in his description for the video.
The college student recorded the dance each of those days and he spliced together the results, making it all look like one performance — although you see his clothes change roughly every second.
A Naperville Sun article says Bray is an Illinois resident and a student at College of DuPage.
He apparently has a bucket list of items that he wants to check off, as stated on his YouTube account, and he films himself accomplishing each task and posts them to the Web.
The “Dynamite” dance was one of those items. Check.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon