PHOENIX — Travelers looking for something to do while they wait for their flight or to be picked up will be able to pass the time in a more enjoyable way at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Arizona Lottery announced it will be debuting a retail site at the airport on Thursday.
A ribbon-cutting ceremony will open up the new area at the baggage claim on Level 1 in Terminal 4 on the north side.
The Arizona Lottery airport space will offer the full array of Lottery products currently in market, and will also feature a vending machine for purchases of scratchers and draw games.
Arizona Lottery Executive Director Gregg Edgar, owner of the Arizona Cardinals Michael Bidwill and a Sky Harbor Airport representative will kick off the ribbon-cutting event at 11 a.m., while music and an opportunity to win prizes will follow.
Those in attendance will also get an exclusive look at the new Arizona Cardinals Scratchers tickets, which will be available to purchase in September.
- Cancer survivors, supporters push for Arizona bills to ease cancer burden
- Suit alleges Motel 6 discriminated against Latino customers
- Delay granted at Phoenix trial for man accused of making bomb parts
- WWE releases Enzo Amore after Phoenix woman accuses him of rape
- Arizona man cannot hunt for decade after illegally killing bighorn sheep