PHOENIX — Travelers looking for something to do while they wait for their flight or to be picked up will be able to pass the time in a more enjoyable way at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport.
Arizona Lottery announced it will be debuting a retail site at the airport on Thursday.
A ribbon-cutting ceremony will open up the new area at the baggage claim on Level 1 in Terminal 4 on the north side.
The Arizona Lottery airport space will offer the full array of Lottery products currently in market, and will also feature a vending machine for purchases of scratchers and draw games.
Arizona Lottery Executive Director Gregg Edgar, owner of the Arizona Cardinals Michael Bidwill and a Sky Harbor Airport representative will kick off the ribbon-cutting event at 11 a.m., while music and an opportunity to win prizes will follow.
Those in attendance will also get an exclusive look at the new Arizona Cardinals Scratchers tickets, which will be available to purchase in September.
- Phoenix councilman apologizes for posting meme on social media
- Phoenix libraries hosting program to learn about solar eclipse
- Express Scripts mail-order pharmacy to limit opioids
- Arizona high court rules domestic violence testimony needs scrutiny
- Brewer stands by Trump assessment of Mexican rapists, white power rally