The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office wants the public’s help to find who is responsible in an animal cruelty case.
MCSO deputies in Queen Creek Friday responded to an animal cruelty call and found a dead coyote hanging from an overpass and found another dead coyote nearby.
If you have any information, contact the MCSO at (602)876-1011
- Tentative deal reached over death in Maricopa County jail run by Arpaio
- Phoenix-area group awarded more than $800K for job assistance program
- Arizona Senate bill would increase punishments for animal cruelty
- Joe Arpaio to hold ‘Driving Liberals Crazy’ event in Nashville this year
- Maricopa County recorded 44 officer-involved shootings in 2017