The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office wants the public’s help to find who is responsible in an animal cruelty case.
MCSO deputies in Queen Creek Friday responded to an animal cruelty call and found a dead coyote hanging from an overpass and found another dead coyote nearby.
If you have any information, contact the MCSO at (602)876-1011
- Chase Field feud with D-backs has cost Maricopa County $450K
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action
- Report: 90 percent of Maricopa County shelter animals find new homes
- Arizona homeowners associations foreclosing thousands of houses
- Former Arizona AG: MCSO posses do positive things but pose problems