The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office wants the public’s help to find who is responsible in an animal cruelty case.
MCSO deputies in Queen Creek Friday responded to an animal cruelty call and found a dead coyote hanging from an overpass and found another dead coyote nearby.
If you have any information, contact the MCSO at (602)876-1011
- Chase Field dispute between D-backs, county heading to arbitration
- Arizona members of US Congress ask president not to pardon Arpaio
- Flood-warning devices go into place on 2 more Maricopa County roads
- Study says Maricopa County home to second-most UFO sightings
- Maricopa County animal shelter offering free adoptions