The Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office wants the public’s help to find who is responsible in an animal cruelty case.
MCSO deputies in Queen Creek Friday responded to an animal cruelty call and found a dead coyote hanging from an overpass and found another dead coyote nearby.
If you have any information, contact the MCSO at (602)876-1011
- Home prices in Maricopa County rising faster than wages, expert says
- Officials warn about rabid bats found in Phoenix area
- Communities in Maricopa County mobilize to create change
- Monsoon rescues in Maricopa County are free, despite ‘stupid-motorist law’
- Maricopa County Sheriff’s rescue team preps for monsoon season