Silver Alert canceled for 89-year-old Chandler man
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Wednesday for a Chandler man who was last seen leaving his home early that morning.
Chandler Police said Wednesday afternoon that Raymond Vaughn, 89, drove himself home and was doing well.
Vaughn had left his home near Ray and Alma School roads around 3 a.m.
Vaughn is described as a 5-foot-10, 180-pound man with hazel eyes and gray hair.
He has dementia and Alzheimer’s and also takes medication for diabetes.
Vaughn is believed to be driving a tan 2001 Pontiac Grand Am with an Arizona license plate, WCHLV57.
He missed several appointments on Wednesday and left his cellphone at home.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled for 78-year-old West Valley woman found safe
- Two Valley cities ranked in top 10 least green cities in America
- Several parts of Valley affected by this weekend’s freeway restrictions
- Silver Alert issued for 78-year-old Gilbert man
- Tempe resident turns home into Halloween and Christmas spectacle