Silver Alert canceled for 89-year-old Chandler man
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Wednesday for a Chandler man who was last seen leaving his home early that morning.
Chandler Police said Wednesday afternoon that Raymond Vaughn, 89, drove himself home and was doing well.
Vaughn had left his home near Ray and Alma School roads around 3 a.m.
Vaughn is described as a 5-foot-10, 180-pound man with hazel eyes and gray hair.
He has dementia and Alzheimer’s and also takes medication for diabetes.
Vaughn is believed to be driving a tan 2001 Pontiac Grand Am with an Arizona license plate, WCHLV57.
He missed several appointments on Wednesday and left his cellphone at home.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Missing Goodyear man found safe; Silver Alert canceled
- Silver Alert canceled for missing 77-year-old Scottsdale man
- Remains of missing Arizona woman with Down syndrome found in desert
- Silver Alert canceled after 82-year-old Chandler man found safe in Tucson
- Silver Alert canceled for 13-year-old Chandler girl with autism