Silver Alert canceled for 89-year-old Chandler man
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Wednesday for a Chandler man who was last seen leaving his home early that morning.
Chandler Police said Wednesday afternoon that Raymond Vaughn, 89, drove himself home and was doing well.
Vaughn had left his home near Ray and Alma School roads around 3 a.m.
Vaughn is described as a 5-foot-10, 180-pound man with hazel eyes and gray hair.
He has dementia and Alzheimer’s and also takes medication for diabetes.
Vaughn is believed to be driving a tan 2001 Pontiac Grand Am with an Arizona license plate, WCHLV57.
He missed several appointments on Wednesday and left his cellphone at home.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Chandler PD searching for teens who caused more than $2,000 of damage
- Silver Alert canceled for 79-year-old Phoenix woman
- Chandler woman asks question to Sanders during Democratic debate
- Insurance company’s Chandler location adding 480 new jobs
- Jeremiah’s Italian Ice to open first Arizona shop in Chandler