Silver Alert canceled for 89-year-old Chandler man
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert was canceled Wednesday for a Chandler man who was last seen leaving his home early that morning.
Chandler Police said Wednesday afternoon that Raymond Vaughn, 89, drove himself home and was doing well.
Vaughn had left his home near Ray and Alma School roads around 3 a.m.
Vaughn is described as a 5-foot-10, 180-pound man with hazel eyes and gray hair.
He has dementia and Alzheimer’s and also takes medication for diabetes.
Vaughn is believed to be driving a tan 2001 Pontiac Grand Am with an Arizona license plate, WCHLV57.
He missed several appointments on Wednesday and left his cellphone at home.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert issued for missing Apache Junction man
- Silver Alert canceled after Sun Lakes man found in good health
- Subject of Silver Alert in Arizona has been found dead
- Prepare your family for emergencies at your house, especially storms, fires
- Crayola Experience to open Thursday in Chandler Fashion Center