The Phoenix Suns have been wildly successful on the court this season, and the franchise is starting to see it pay dividends off the court.
According to the Phoenix Business Journal, the team’s 46-31 record has already translated into increases in ticket renewals and sales, as well as in-suite and court-side ticket sales.
Team president Jason Rowley said the Suns right now have a 91 percent season-ticket renewal rate, and that’s up from 71 percent last season.
“That’s obviously a very positive trend for us,” Rowley told the Phoenix Business Journal.
In 2013-14, Phoenix has averaged 15,807 fans per game at US Aiways Center — a jump of nearly 400 fans from its nightly attendance totals a season ago.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development