PHOENIX — Phoenix Children’s Hospital is developing the only physician-led, pediatric-dedicated, clinically-integrated organization in Arizona.
“The network would link community pediatricians and subspecialists, Phoenix Children’s Medical Group and Phoenix Children’s Hospital, whose shared goal is to improved patient outcomes and potentially lowering health care costs,” said Robert Campbell with PCH.
The network is still in the planning stages.
“We’re in the process of a multi-year development plan to put that physician network in alignment with the hospital to provide services focused at the pediatric population,” said Campbell.
The network was established out of a need for a provider-organized network to coordinate delivery and management of care, controlling health care costs and protecting the independence of community physicians.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.