BOSTON (AP) — Simply Fashion and Dots stores nationwide are closing, and going-out-of-business sales are starting Thursday.
Simply Fashion, a discount retailer of women’s clothing, accessories and footwear, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection last month. The privately held company currently runs about 243 stores under the Simply Fashion and Dots names.
Liquidators Gordon Brothers Group and Hilco Merchant Resources are managing the closings.
The company says all merchandise will be discounted, and store furniture, equipment and fixtures will be for sale. Gift cards will be honored.
Simply Fashion, which was founded in 1987, is based in Birmingham, Alabama.
Copyright © The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- 5 safety pitfalls putting your business at risk
- Keeping outdoor workers safe in the scorching desert heat
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees