Has this ever happened to you: you’re filling out a complex form online or updating a blog post and just before you finish up, your browser locks up or crashes?
Or even worse, you accidentally press the back button on your browser and lose 30 minutes worth of work because it was a web form.
You’re not alone and that’s where a nifty little browser plug-in can come to the rescue with a single click.
Lazarus is a free form recovery add-on for Chrome, Safari and Firefox users and it can really save your bacon.
Once it’s installed, all you have to do is go back to the form that you were working on, click in the text box where you lost everything and the Lazarus icon will appear on the right.
When you click on the icon, all of the recoverable form entries magically appear so all you have to do is click on the version that you want to recover and pick up where you left off.
For security, you can (AND SHOULD) setup a password on the Lazarus tool so no one else can look at the recoverable text.
- Hashtags are valuable marketing tools for businesses on social media
- Keys sticking on Macbook Pro? Here's what to do about it
- How cybercriminals profit by exploiting computers for cryptojacking
- Is it true that Windows 10 is more secure than Windows 7?
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?