If you need a good photo editor, but you don’t want to pay $700 or you need an inexpensive alternative to Microsoft Office, there are alternatives.
The world of software is much bigger than the big name commercial programs that we have all heard of and often time there are even free alternatives
Open source programs are collaborative ventures that allow programmers from around the world to help in the development and its open to anyone that want to use it.
A great website for discovering inexpensive alternatives to expensive commercial programs is Alternativeto.net.
Simply put the program that you want into the alternativeto search box at the top and whammo! You’ve got alternatives that you never knew existed!
Based on users recommendations they’ll list great alternatives to the applications you want to replace.
You can find alternative software for Windows, Mac, iPhone and iPad, Android, Linux and Blackberry.
Now when you need an alternative to (fill in the blank) go to alternativeto.net.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them