And who said actors aren’t the brightest bulbs in real life?
Perhaps you remember the guy who played an astronaut in Britney Spears’ hit “Oops!…I Did It Again” music video, the lead single off the album of the same name in 2000.
That actor has been tracked down, and he has soared to new heights since that time.
BuzzFeed says Eli Swanson worked as a model around the turn of the millennium for clothing companies such as Ralph Lauren, Nike and Adidas.
Swanson, now 38, graduated from Columbia University’s College of Physicians and Surgeons in 2006, and he has since become a trauma surgeon in Phoenix.
Yeah, it is quite mind-blowing. (See the 2:49 mark of the video to see what we mean.)
Maybe now people will finally remember the last name Swanson.
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes