Now this is how to prove your point to the powers that be, even if by accident.
As a woman in Brazil was speaking with a local television reporter earlier this week about the high crime rate and lack of police supervision in her area, a man tried to steal something from around her neck and fled into a nearby street, as seen in a NewsBreaker video.
It’s ironic, don’t you think?
The woman had a purse slung over her right shoulder, but the mugger did not go for that. NewsBreaker anchor Alyssa Caverley says the man tried to grab a small, gold chain from the woman’s neck.
Thankfully, his attempt was unsuccessful, and the end of the clip shows the reporter chasing after the aggressor into a busy street.
Caverly reports that in Rio de Janeiro and its surrounding state, there were 406 killings as well as 629 public transit robberies over a period of one month.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development