No matter where you live, nature is always around us.
Sure, there is a difference to the nature that surrounds us depending on where you are in the world. In Africa, it isn’t out of the question to see cheetahs running around. Residents of Australia are more likely to see a kangaroo than those who live in the United States, who get to see a wide assortment of different animals themselves.
Ten years ago, BBC’s “Planet Earth” did so well to show what the world has to offer in terms of nature, that a second installment is coming to the screen.
A new trailer for “Planet Earth II” was released, and it is sure to get you in awe of how unique the different parts of the world are.
- Tonto National Forest demanding habitat-friendly target shooters
- Report: Bill Gates-owned company plans to build ‘smart city’ in Arizona
- Man caught between trucks in Peoria dies at hospital
- Grand Canyon officials bombarded by interest in herd-thinning program
- House wants to drop tax deduction used by 1-in-5 Arizona filers