No matter where you live, nature is always around us.
Sure, there is a difference to the nature that surrounds us depending on where you are in the world. In Africa, it isn’t out of the question to see cheetahs running around. Residents of Australia are more likely to see a kangaroo than those who live in the United States, who get to see a wide assortment of different animals themselves.
Ten years ago, BBC’s “Planet Earth” did so well to show what the world has to offer in terms of nature, that a second installment is coming to the screen.
A new trailer for “Planet Earth II” was released, and it is sure to get you in awe of how unique the different parts of the world are.
- National parks in Arizona using microchip tech to deter thieves
- Javelinas being handfed attack 2 in northern Arizona homes
- Dave Ramsey says: Better late than never in paying off credit-card debt
- Supreme Court rejects challenge to Arizona death penalty law
- Marvel Studios drops the second trailer for ‘Avengers: Infinity War’