No matter where you live, nature is always around us.
Sure, there is a difference to the nature that surrounds us depending on where you are in the world. In Africa, it isn’t out of the question to see cheetahs running around. Residents of Australia are more likely to see a kangaroo than those who live in the United States, who get to see a wide assortment of different animals themselves.
Ten years ago, BBC’s “Planet Earth” did so well to show what the world has to offer in terms of nature, that a second installment is coming to the screen.
A new trailer for “Planet Earth II” was released, and it is sure to get you in awe of how unique the different parts of the world are.
- Tucson shooting memorial picks up $61K from National Park Service
- Trump weighing options as travel ban nears expiration date
- Department of Justice faces deadline over Arpaio’s pardon legal action
- Report: 90 percent of Maricopa County shelter animals find new homes
- Con artists selling water filters target Mesa neighborhood