A fly at the Harris, Pence debate has internet buzzing
PHOENIX – The candidates weren’t the only thing buzzing at Wednesday’s vice presidential debate in Salt Lake City.
During the second half of the debate between Republican Mike Pence and Democratic challenger Kamala Harris, one guest was really a fly on the wall for the only debate between the two.
The internet immediately took notice of a fly that landed on the vice president’s head.
No matter how much Pence shook his head, the fly stuck around to take in the scene.
The debate featured plenty of banter over coronavirus, fracking, the Supreme Court and other topics, but this was one the Internet wouldn’t shake.
Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden was also quick to jump on the buzz.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Video shows Arizona’s horned rioter writing Pence threat, leading prayer
- Pence calls VP-elect Kamala Harris to offer congratulations
- Prosecutors say horned Arizona rioter left note threatening Mike Pence
- Trump pressures powerless Pence on electoral count
- Trump insists, falsely, that Pence can decertify results