A fly at the Harris, Pence debate has internet buzzing
PHOENIX – The candidates weren’t the only thing buzzing at Wednesday’s vice presidential debate in Salt Lake City.
During the second half of the debate between Republican Mike Pence and Democratic challenger Kamala Harris, one guest was really a fly on the wall for the only debate between the two.
The internet immediately took notice of a fly that landed on the vice president’s head.
No matter how much Pence shook his head, the fly stuck around to take in the scene.
The debate featured plenty of banter over coronavirus, fracking, the Supreme Court and other topics, but this was one the Internet wouldn’t shake.
Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden was also quick to jump on the buzz.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona Gov. Ducey joins advisory board of Mike Pence’s new group
- Video shows Arizona’s horned rioter writing Pence threat, leading prayer
- Prosecutors say horned Arizona rioter left note threatening Mike Pence
- Democrat Mark Kelly sworn in as next US senator from Arizona
- VP Pence, in Arizona, says enthusiasm for Trump greater now than in 2016