Pee-wee's Big Holiday - Date Announce - Only On Netflix
Time to dust off the bow tie, pack your bags and mark your calendars for March 18. Pee-wee's Big Holiday is coming to Netflix.Posted by Pee-wee's Big Holiday on Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Pee-wee Herman is back — and this time he’s bigger than ever.
(Not literally, but you get the point.)
Netflix released its first trailer on Wednesday for Herman’s newest film, “Pee-wee’s Big Holiday,” which debuts on March 18.
The film will follow Herman as he attempts his first-ever holiday vacation, which he decides to take after meeting with a mysterious stranger, according to Netflix.
Paul Reubens will be revising the character for the umpteenth since since his debut in the 1980s.
The film was produced by Judd Apatow and will also star David Arquette, Joe Manganiello, Jessica Pohly, Alia Shawkat and Stephanie Beatriz.
- ‘What the Fluff’ challenge makes us all magicians in the eyes of our dogs
- Pair of Golden Retrievers assist toddler in early morning escapade
- Chinese police officer lends helping hand to man crossing busy street
- Former Arizona senator enlisted by Facebook to examine alleged bias
- Sleep mode? Tech giants’ kids’ ‘fixes’ amount to baby steps