Pee-wee's Big Holiday - Date Announce - Only On Netflix
Time to dust off the bow tie, pack your bags and mark your calendars for March 18. Pee-wee's Big Holiday is coming to Netflix.Posted by Pee-wee's Big Holiday on Tuesday, January 19, 2016
Pee-wee Herman is back — and this time he’s bigger than ever.
(Not literally, but you get the point.)
Netflix released its first trailer on Wednesday for Herman’s newest film, “Pee-wee’s Big Holiday,” which debuts on March 18.
The film will follow Herman as he attempts his first-ever holiday vacation, which he decides to take after meeting with a mysterious stranger, according to Netflix.
Paul Reubens will be revising the character for the umpteenth since since his debut in the 1980s.
The film was produced by Judd Apatow and will also star David Arquette, Joe Manganiello, Jessica Pohly, Alia Shawkat and Stephanie Beatriz.
- Neighbors come together for ‘Neighbor Dance Challenge’
- Passengers endure 8-hour flight with screaming child
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
- Video shows an in-depth look at the making of iconic travel trailer