The process of flying from one destination to another involves a lot more than just the getting the ticket purchased, if you think about the trip from the door-to-door perspective.
Everything from where to check-in, knowing which terminal has the best food or amenities during a layover or finding the best choice for ground transportation can come into play.
If a ‘day of travel’ assistant sounds like something you’d benefit from, checkout the TravelNerd website before your next trip.
You can get help getting to and from the airport as well as finding your way inside of it.
Simply select your airports they will show you detailed terminal maps, with restaurants, shops, airport lounges, and amenities such as Wi-Fi availability, where to find the family bathrooms, and ADA specific information.
TravelNerd also provides a nice list of ground transportation options that include shuttles, public transportation and taxis with phone numbers, as well as nearby parking options.
You can use their website on your mobile device or download the iPhone app so you can get to the information at any point on your trip.
- What can I do if my cell phone is getting bombarded with robocalls?
- How can I tell if a keylogger has been installed on my devices?
- How can I protect my router from the attack the FBI is warning about?
- What is your recommendation for DNA testing your pet?
- How can I get my child into coding this summer?