MCSO: Man pronounced dead after drowning in the Salt River
PHOENIX — An adult man was pronounced dead near the Salt River Monday, according to the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Department.
MCSO said deputies responded to a call for a reported drowning around 4 p.m. near Blue Point Bridge and Sheep’s Crossing.
According to authorities, the man was under water at the Salt River for approximately 15 minutes before his body was recovered.
There was no additional information available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- MCSO seizes over 200 pounds of marijuana in Tonopah drug operation
- 93-year-old man dead after vehicle ends up in pond in Sun City West
- 20-month-old girl pulled from Goodyear pool in critical condition
- Domestic violence call leads to MCSO-involved shooting west of Phoenix
- MCSO shoots, kills suspect who allegedly fired at Phoenix firefighters