PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
It’s time to get a little country in Phoenix. Country smash hit Martina McBride brings her tour to the Valley on Friday night at 8 p.m. Tickets start at $60.
Take a step back to the ’80s with Cyndi Lauper’s 30th anniversary tour. The “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” singer takes the stage at Talking Stick Resort Saturday at 8 p.m.
Children ages 6 to 12 are invited to sleepover at the Arizona Museum of Natural History as long as a chaperone comes along. Kids can learn all about the Jurassic age. Admission if $45 for non-members and $35 for members.
Comedian Gabriel Iglesias brings his Stand-Up Revolution Comedy Festival to the Tempe Improv on Sunday at 7 p.m. Tickets are $50.
The former Steve Miller Band member is at Talking Stick Resort on Friday playing songs from his new album “Memphis.” Tickets range from $45 to $125.
Like animals, beer and prizes? Check out the first annual AZK9 Pup Crawl. Proceeds go to AZK9, which supports a variety of rescue organizations and those who are struggling to keep their furry friends. Tickets start at $20 and the crawl begins at 5 p.m.
Brian Regan and his brother, Dennis, will have audiences rolling in laughter this weekend at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix. Tickets are $45.
Beat the heat at San Tan Brewery’s fifth annual Hawaiian luau. A pig will be roasted and tunes provided by surf-rock bands.
A great way to beat the heat is a nice glass of chardonnay. Taste more than 40 wines at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts on Sunday afternoon. Tickets are $25 in advance and $30 at the door.
Take a night hike and learn about the different planets and constellations at the San Tan Mountain Regional Park. Entry is $6 per vehicle.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food