PHOENIX — Looking for something to do this weekend in the Valley? The list below offers a few options.
It’s time to get a little country in Phoenix. Country smash hit Martina McBride brings her tour to the Valley on Friday night at 8 p.m. Tickets start at $60.
Take a step back to the ’80s with Cyndi Lauper’s 30th anniversary tour. The “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun” singer takes the stage at Talking Stick Resort Saturday at 8 p.m.
Children ages 6 to 12 are invited to sleepover at the Arizona Museum of Natural History as long as a chaperone comes along. Kids can learn all about the Jurassic age. Admission if $45 for non-members and $35 for members.
Comedian Gabriel Iglesias brings his Stand-Up Revolution Comedy Festival to the Tempe Improv on Sunday at 7 p.m. Tickets are $50.
The former Steve Miller Band member is at Talking Stick Resort on Friday playing songs from his new album “Memphis.” Tickets range from $45 to $125.
Like animals, beer and prizes? Check out the first annual AZK9 Pup Crawl. Proceeds go to AZK9, which supports a variety of rescue organizations and those who are struggling to keep their furry friends. Tickets start at $20 and the crawl begins at 5 p.m.
Brian Regan and his brother, Dennis, will have audiences rolling in laughter this weekend at Stand Up Live! in Phoenix. Tickets are $45.
Beat the heat at San Tan Brewery’s fifth annual Hawaiian luau. A pig will be roasted and tunes provided by surf-rock bands.
A great way to beat the heat is a nice glass of chardonnay. Taste more than 40 wines at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts on Sunday afternoon. Tickets are $25 in advance and $30 at the door.
Take a night hike and learn about the different planets and constellations at the San Tan Mountain Regional Park. Entry is $6 per vehicle.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night