PHOENIX — Fans can enjoy Arizona Diamondbacks games this season without putting a dent in their wallet, if the team has anything to say about it.
The goal is to get a family of four to a D-backs game for less than $100, Executive Vice President Cullen Maxey said, adding that the team has a value menu designed to keep costs low.
“It features the $1.50 hot dog, $1.50 Pepsi, $1.50 popcorn as well as the famous $4 14-ounce beer,” Maxey said.
The menu is a staple of the stadium that has become a part of the Diamondbacks’ philosophy. It’s available at all concession stands throughout the stadium.
Shannon Hall said the menu changed her plans before heading to her first D-backs game.
“We were going to eat outside the park before the game and then I saw that there are some great prices,” she said.
CNN Money recently named Chase Field one of the cheapest ballparks for concessions in Major League Baseball. Diamondbacks President and CEO Derrick Hall told CNN Money that the low concession prices became a priority after the financial crisis of 2008.
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy