It’s time for my FAVORITE deals for your weekend!
It is way too hot to heat up your kitchen, so here are some great deals at nice, air-conditioned restaurants.
Zinburger is offering $3 kids meals ALL SUMMER LONG! The meals are for kids 12 and under and include a drink. Parents who eat between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. can get a couple bucks off a plain and simple burger too. They gave me a $50 gift card for one lucky reader click here for more information on how to enter.
Sauce is once again offering their summer sampler. Get any pizza, any salad and two glasses of wine for $20. They gave me a $50 gift card to give away to a lucky reader too! Click here to enter.
Living Social is offering 30 percent off their deals that are already discounted 50 percent or more with promo code CELEBRATE30. Click here to check out the deals, there are quite a few to choose from.
I’m loving the Donovan’s deal. You can click here and use promo code CELEBRATE30 to get $80 to spend for $28!
There’s another great staycation deal, this time at the Royal Palms. Click here to enjoy a night with $100 in extras for as low as $149. This could be just the getaway you need!
Sky Harbor airport is bringing back their terminal parking deal for the ENTIRE MONTH of July! Get 40 percent off the full day rate at terminals with this coupon.
Coors Light has an awesome giveaway going for people in Arizona and Nevada. Guess what? I JUST WON! I’ve heard from tons of $25 winners, a few $100 winners and I even heard about a $1,000 winner! Click here to enter to win up to $10,000 from Coors Light. Please come back and tell me when you WIN!
Never miss a deal! “Like” Alicia’s Deals in AZ on Facebook at facebook.com/aliciasdealsinaz and get a daily Alicia’s Deals in AZ e-mail by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line. Live life better for less!
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments