As the nation gets ready to bid farewell to President Barack Obama, many are discussing what his lasting legacy will be.
Some feel that the creation and passage of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act will be his largest contribution to American history, while others have offered the more simple summation — he was America’s first African-American president.
We asked some of the reporters and hosts here at KTAR News to weigh in on Obama’s legacy. We asked them a simple question: For what will Obama be remembered?
Check out their answers above.
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- John McCain compares suspected Syria chemical attack to Nazi Germany, Pol Pot
- Young Arizona inventor who wowed Obama at science fair diagnosed with schizophrenia
- Arizona ranks among top states for job growth from 2016-2017
- Former VP Joe Biden chooses favorite Obama-Biden ‘bromance’ meme
- McCain wants Trump to provide evidence of Obama wiretapping