As the nation gets ready to bid farewell to President Barack Obama, many are discussing what his lasting legacy will be.
Some feel that the creation and passage of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act will be his largest contribution to American history, while others have offered the more simple summation — he was America’s first African-American president.
We asked some of the reporters and hosts here at KTAR News to weigh in on Obama’s legacy. We asked them a simple question: For what will Obama be remembered?
Check out their answers above.
- McCain: Report shows Obama wasn’t tough enough on Russia
- Arizona native to appear on ‘Superhuman’ TV show
- McCain: Calls by Democrats to impeach Trump should not be taken ‘very seriously’
- Number of undocumented immigrant arrests up in Phoenix area, nationwide in 2017
- Ducey gets average grades on education, economy in KTAR News/OHPI poll