This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 46 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
As we move further and further away from using cash, thieves are capitalizing on the increased usage of debit cards by people to pay for things.
According to ABC News, while no company can guarantee complete safety, there are four places that are more risky than others to swipe a debit card.
The four are listed in the slideshow below. How does this list compare to where YOU are afraid to swipe your card? Or do you trust your bank to rectify any odd charges?
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO