This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 46 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
As we move further and further away from using cash, thieves are capitalizing on the increased usage of debit cards by people to pay for things.
According to ABC News, while no company can guarantee complete safety, there are four places that are more risky than others to swipe a debit card.
The four are listed in the slideshow below. How does this list compare to where YOU are afraid to swipe your card? Or do you trust your bank to rectify any odd charges?
- Mac and Gaydos deliver pizzas to winning class in REDucation contest
- Civil rights activist wants Phoenix-area NAACP boss to step down after incident
- Cindy McCain talks Syrians refugees’ plight, trafficking in Arizona
- Relive 2015 through the high and low moments of Mac & Gaydos
- Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids nets thousands of donations for Child Crisis Arizona