This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 46 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
As we move further and further away from using cash, thieves are capitalizing on the increased usage of debit cards by people to pay for things.
According to ABC News, while no company can guarantee complete safety, there are four places that are more risky than others to swipe a debit card.
The four are listed in the slideshow below. How does this list compare to where YOU are afraid to swipe your card? Or do you trust your bank to rectify any odd charges?
- ‘Remember me?’ Mom outs college-aged son on Facebook for not calling home
- Gaydos meets Solomon the lion from Wildlife World Zoo
- Donald Trump wins Mac & Gaydos’ Presidential Pick Fest
- Colorado woman turns to Craigslist to rent a family for her birthday
- Renting, not owning, a growing trend among millennials