LEVITTOWN, Pa. (AP) – The mother of a suburban Philadelphia teenager seriously injured in a bus crash in Boston over the weekend says he is alert and able to cooperate with his doctors.
The Bucks County Courier Times reports (
http://bit.ly/11Qgb0Q) the mother of 16-year-old Neshaminy High School sophomore Matthew Cruz says in a statement that the family is hoping and praying for the best recovery possible. Megan Cruz says her son is alert and aware of what’s happening.
She thanked the people of Boston, including Mayor Thomas Menino and the staff at Boston Medical Center.
The crash happened Saturday when the bus slammed into a bridge. The accident injured 35 people who were part of a group from Pennsylvania visiting Harvard University.
Massachusetts state police have said the investigation is continuing.
Information from: Bucks County Courier Times,
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them