No one had heard from Nurmi about his personal ordeal of having to deal with Arias for over five years as he attempted to save her life.
Why? Because he wasn’t allowed to tell us. Until now.
I had the opportunity to interview Nurmi about his new book, “Trapped With Ms. Arias” and the struggles and strategy that came along with representing Arias during her murder trial. The interview is broken up into five segments. A new one will be introduced each day this week.
This special “Legally Speaking” series is for those who want an insider’s look at the trial, from what was happening outside of the Maricopa County Superior Courthouse to the inner workings of the courtroom.
In this episode, Nurmi tells me about what it was like for him personally to serve in the trial and the effect it had on his life.
- Grand jury indicts suspect on food tampering at Phoenix-area stores
- Friends of convicted Arizona killer Jodi Arias in spotlight on new show
- 2 shot, killed during fight at Phoenix apartment complex
- 14-year-old pedestrian, bicyclist killed in separate incidents on Valley roads
- Mesa man charged in Vegas massacre ammunition case changing plea