Main Street Minute: Shared workspace place to open in Phoenix
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• A European workspace company is about to make a big splash in the Valley. Amsterdam-based Spaces has decided to set up shop in a downtown Phoenix high-rise near Central Avenue and Washington Street. Spaces will occupy nearly 40,000 square feet on the 18th and 19th floors at One Renaissance Tower. Opening is set for December.
• A local pizza chain is hiring. Fired Pie needs 150 people for its 16 locations as well as its soon-to-open Gilbert shop. Open positions include managers, shift leaders, hourly employees, prep cooks and more. Applications are available online.
• A popular Valley breakfast spot is hiring. Snooze is looking for help to work its newest spot, scheduled to open next month in Phoenix. The restaurant is hosting interviews at Ahwatukee Foothills Towne Center near Interstate 10 and Ray Road daily from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Interviews close Sept. 20.
- Phoenix celebrates Chinese New Year with weekend-long festival
- Valley chefs, restaurateur named as James Beard Award semi-finalists
- Scottsdale’s Beat the Heat race to return in June after five-year hiatus
- Phoenix high school student arrested for bringing loaded gun on campus
- No Phoenix-area freeway closures over President’s Day weekend