Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: Someone was so happy that President Obama won the election that they said they’re happy Hurricane Sandy hit and we have the audio of this person!
4:35 p.m.: Who is the first Republican that President Obama needs to call in order to get stuff done?
5:15 p.m.: Why did we keep things exactly the same? The status quo: the same president, the same House of Representatives, the same Senate. Why?
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education
- Four months into office, Paul Penzone works to shake predecessor’s legacy
- Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema: ‘It’s my job’ to attend Trump inauguration
- Arizona. Gov. Doug Ducey to push for teacher raises in upcoming months