Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: Someone was so happy that President Obama won the election that they said they’re happy Hurricane Sandy hit and we have the audio of this person!
4:35 p.m.: Who is the first Republican that President Obama needs to call in order to get stuff done?
5:15 p.m.: Why did we keep things exactly the same? The status quo: the same president, the same House of Representatives, the same Senate. Why?
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement