Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:35 p.m.: Someone was so happy that President Obama won the election that they said they’re happy Hurricane Sandy hit and we have the audio of this person!
4:35 p.m.: Who is the first Republican that President Obama needs to call in order to get stuff done?
5:15 p.m.: Why did we keep things exactly the same? The status quo: the same president, the same House of Representatives, the same Senate. Why?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan