— Martha Maurer (@MaurerMartha) December 10, 2016
PHOENIX — KTAR News 92.3 FM wants to extend our gratitude to the community for yet another successful Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids event.
Without the generosity of those who donated, the event would be unable to continue its streak of success, but luckily for us and those benefitting from the donations, this year’s installment has been another triumph.
The collection effort for Child Crisis Arizona, the Valley’s longest-serving children’s shelter, began Nov. 1 with several drop-off locations for donations with several wishlist items being delivered such as mattress pads, socks, sippy cups, diapers and more.
We thank you for your tremendous support of the event and look forward to more in the future.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Caring Crisis: Rising tide In Alzheimer’s disease leads to shortage of caregivers
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Meghan McCain grades Trump’s presidency, thinks sanctuary cities ‘un-American’
- Phoenix food bank begins annual drive to deliver one million meals
- KTAR News 92.3 FM wins three Edward R. Murrow Awards
- Democrats, Kyrsten Sinema should be ashamed of accepting Backpage donations
- Main Street Minute: Teens can shop for free at prom ‘store’ in Peoria