— Martha Maurer (@MaurerMartha) December 10, 2016
PHOENIX — KTAR News 92.3 FM wants to extend our gratitude to the community for yet another successful Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids event.
Without the generosity of those who donated, the event would be unable to continue its streak of success, but luckily for us and those benefitting from the donations, this year’s installment has been another triumph.
The collection effort for Child Crisis Arizona, the Valley’s longest-serving children’s shelter, began Nov. 1 with several drop-off locations for donations with several wishlist items being delivered such as mattress pads, socks, sippy cups, diapers and more.
We thank you for your tremendous support of the event and look forward to more in the future.
- Meghan McCain thinks celebrities insult voters, hurt Democrats
- Arizona native to appear on ‘Superhuman’ TV show
- Arizona rep.: Left created atmosphere leading to alleged reporter assault
- Ducey gets average grades on education, economy in KTAR News/OHPI poll
- Poll: Nearly two-thirds of Arizona voters do not want US-Mexico border wall