— Martha Maurer (@MaurerMartha) December 10, 2016
PHOENIX — KTAR News 92.3 FM wants to extend our gratitude to the community for yet another successful Mac & Gaydos’ Caring for Kids event.
Without the generosity of those who donated, the event would be unable to continue its streak of success, but luckily for us and those benefitting from the donations, this year’s installment has been another triumph.
The collection effort for Child Crisis Arizona, the Valley’s longest-serving children’s shelter, began Nov. 1 with several drop-off locations for donations with several wishlist items being delivered such as mattress pads, socks, sippy cups, diapers and more.
We thank you for your tremendous support of the event and look forward to more in the future.
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- Flake does not foresee heavy Democratic opposition to Supreme Court pick Gorsuch
- Phoenix food bank asking snowbirds to donate unwanted pantry goods
- UA College of Pharmacy receives more than $12 million toward expansion, renovation
- Your reactions to Trump’s first week in office ranges from ‘a joke’ to being ‘awesome’
- Renovation begins on telescope used in Pluto discovery