Arizona voters will be asked to vote on Proposition 206 in November, which would raise the minimum wage in stages over the next several years as well as provide minimum sick leave for all but the smallest businesses.
This is one of only two initiatives on this year’s ballot (we dealt with the other, the marijuana legalization initiative, an earlier Think Tank).
- Maricopa County Supervisor Steve Gallardo will speak on behalf of Arizona Healthy Families, the proponents of the initiative.
- Mike Huckins, vice president of public affairs for the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce represents the Vote No on Prop 206 group
- Taxes! Misleading the unwary with ‘slippery language’
- Arizona education: Where are our tax dollars going?
- Robb, Coughlin discuss future of Republican Party on Think Tank
- Trump’s tax proposals: Tax reform or soak the middle class?
- Chuck Coughlin, Mike O’Neil talk local political dominoes on Think Tank