Talk about taking your hobby to new heights.
Self-described adventurer James Kingston posted a point-of-view video on YouTube Sunday of him casually climbing the Eiffel Tower.
You know, the large monument in France? Yeah, THAT Eiffel Tower.
As one of his long-time goals, Kingston said he had planned to climb the tower for “quite a while,” but had to change the way he was going to do it after the monument was too busy, according to the video’s description.
But who needs stairs when climbing the Eiffel Tower? Not Kingston, that’s who!
Kingston decided to climb right up the side of the Eiffel Tower, narrowly avoiding night-guards and “endless CCTV cameras,” according to the video’s description.
And luckily for you, you get to experience the whole thing as if you were actually there!
(Warning: This video is not for the faint-hearted or those fearful of heights.)
Don’t worry, this is the last video Kingston will film of him climbing the tower for a long time: He was arrested shortly after the climb and had to promise to not climb it for three more years, according to the video’s description.
(Don’t try this at home, kids.)
- Neighbors come together for ‘Neighbor Dance Challenge’
- This 90-second video about a blue marble will capture your attention
- YouTube animator debuts yearlong ‘pop culture typography’ project
- Kindergarten class breaks into ‘Happy Birthday’ when chick hatches
- Little girl declares her love for waffles through tearful Facebook video