Today on Mac & Gaydos…
3:15 p.m.: Is Meghan McCain a true conservative? We talk with her.
3:30 p.m.: A juror has been dismissed from the Jodi Arias Trial. We check in with our legal expert, Monica Lindstrom, to find out why jurors can get bounced from cases and what impact this could have on the Arias trial.
4:05 p.m.: Can Kevin Ware’s tragic basketball injury be used as a teachable moment for kids?
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols