For weeks, the Obama administration has gone to the media with apocalyptic prognostications concerning certain federal programs whose funding would be cut.
The sequester was supposedly going to bring hardship, unstable markets, children weren’t going to be educated and every other Chicken Little argument and scare tactic your elected political heroes could come up with. And yet, none of that has happened since March 1, the first day of the sequester when automatic cuts came to the federal budget.
Another doomsday scenario was that people who were flying would be subjected to longer TSA lines in major airports as well as deal with delayed flights. Nope, that’s not true either, according the to federal government’s FAA flight delay tracker.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols