For weeks, the Obama administration has gone to the media with apocalyptic prognostications concerning certain federal programs whose funding would be cut.
The sequester was supposedly going to bring hardship, unstable markets, children weren’t going to be educated and every other Chicken Little argument and scare tactic your elected political heroes could come up with. And yet, none of that has happened since March 1, the first day of the sequester when automatic cuts came to the federal budget.
Another doomsday scenario was that people who were flying would be subjected to longer TSA lines in major airports as well as deal with delayed flights. Nope, that’s not true either, according the to federal government’s FAA flight delay tracker.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO