Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show is in Glendale this weekend
PHOENIX — The Maricopa County Home & Landscape Show is making a stop in Glendale this weekend.
The event will run Friday through Sunday at State Farm Stadium and feature DIY workshops, master gardener seminars and more.
“Anything you might need for upgrading your house or just making some changes or just shop and get out of the summer heat, you can find here,” Joelle Peruch, special events coordinator at Maricopa County Home Shows, told KTAR News 92.3 FM.
Peruch said there will be more than 800 exhibitor booths, and attendees should bring photos of their home and measurements if they’re interested in making home improvements.
The event will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday. Most of the seminars and presentations will run between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Anyone who brings a backpack to donate will receive two complimentary tickets.
General admission tickets are $8.
Attendees can get $2 off general admission tickets and free parking with a special discount ticket.
For those who can’t attend this weekend, the next show is at Westworld in Scottsdale from Oct. 18-20.
KTAR News 92.3 FM’s Ashley Flood contributed to this report.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Glendale police looking for attempted kidnapping suspect
- Glendale man arrested for allegedly stabbing mom, grandmother
- Coyotes to screen ‘Avengers: Endgame’ on Gila River Arena scoreboard
- WalletHub: 7 Arizona cities ranked in top 100 pet-friendliest cities in nation
- Arizona Cardinals preseason game to impact West Valley traffic Thursday