Plane looks like it lands on ice thanks to heavy crosswinds
Flying in an airplane is already a terrifying experience for some people.
They might not want to watch this video.
An Airbus A380 landed in Germany and there was an immediate scary moment for all involved.
Right when the aircraft’s wheels touched the runway, the crosswinds started to send the plane moving all sorts of directions. Although the runway was completely clear, the way the airplane was moving looked like a car slipping on ice.
Only this was a plane with many people inside.
Thankfully the pilots were able to get the plane back on course and straighten it out.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone says office will work ‘ethically’ with ICE on detainees
- 4 immigration activists arrested at ICE protest outside Phoenix jail
- Aeromexico airplane crashed in Mexican state of Durango
- Court rejects ICE probe sparked by Maricopa deputies’ illegal search
- Federal contractor admits to holding migrant kids at Phoenix building