Here are some tips for properly inspecting exterior gates and fences, as well as fixes for some of the most common problems.
Be considerate and think about the person on the sorting end of recycling who has to sort through the contaminated and stinky products.
Wood balconies and decks take a beating in the desert sun and wet winters. A good cleaning might be all it needs to perk up.
It's time to take care of those hard-working kitchen appliances! Here are tips for cleaning them and completing some do-it-yourself repairs.
While browing the internet can feel like a safe and private activity, it carries many risks. Here are some tips for looking out for your safety online.
Your garage door is not only the largest moving part in your home, but it’s probably the largest architectural feature on the front of your home as well.
With a growing number of adults enrolled in classes, chances are your home may benefit from having a place to spread out your books and study.
Small drywall damage from door knobs, rough housing, minor water damage from artwork and other things is a relatively easy DIY task.
There are steps Arizona homeowners can take to help divert problem-causing moisture away from their home’s foundation.
The way rainwater drains off your house and landscape -- especially during a torrential monsoon storm -- can be very destructive.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January