You can potentially have a house fire if you are not aware of how to clean your dryer vent thoroughly. Here's how you can do that.
Have you been holding out making the switch from traditional compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs) or incandescent to light-emitting diode (LED)? If you are not sure if it makes sense for your home, let’s compare them.
Love is soft. Love feels good. Love should not be hard, crunchy or leave a bad taste in your mouth. Here's how to love your water.
Dimmers vs. traditional light switches create ambiance and can reduce the number of times you get up from the sofa to turn the lights on and off. Here's how to install them.
Rain and colder temperatures force critters to seek warm shelter in homes, garages and even under car hoods. Here's how to kick them out.
No matter how old your home is, drywall damage will occur. Here's how to repair and patch the parts that need fixing.
All over Europe and Asia, tankless water heating has been used for decades. This technology has now made its way to the United States.
This silent killer is invisible, odorless, tasteless -- and completely preventable -- yet it kills more than 20,000 Americans a year.
Don’t just shove holiday decorations in boxes and bags without any rhyme or reason. Here are some tips for making unpacking easier on yourself next year.
With plenty of new items coming into your home this holiday season, here's how to make sure you're properly making space for all of it.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January