The way rainwater drains off your house and landscape -- especially during a torrential monsoon storm -- can be very destructive.
We’ve put together a list of possible repairs around the house that could be done in 15 minutes – or maybe a few moments more than that.
So far this year, one teenager and three small children have died in water-related accidents in the Phoenix area. Here's how to protect kids around pools.
Fireworks that are legal can still cause injuries or fires, so it’s important to be cautious in using them, according to fire officials.
Foundation heave is the uplift of the foundation caused by wet, expanding soil beneath a slab floor. It occurs when it is dry outside your foundation and wet underneath it.
The lines of grout between the tiles in your shower, on bathroom walls or in between floor tiles can get grungy at times. So how can you clean up the mess?
Removing the lint from a dryer will allow the clothes to dry more quickly, thus saving money, and prevent possible fires.
You want to keep snakes out of your yard as much as possible so you don’t run into them, but here's what to do in case one slips through.
Storms, fires, and power blackouts are just a few of the emergencies that can take place in our homes or neighborhoods throughout Arizona. Here's how to prepare in advance.
When you’re living in a desert climate, your home’s exterior may need repainting more often than you think it should.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January