Here are some tips for avoiding disasters when cooking at home, including how to prevent stovetop fires and what to do if one breaks out.
Wood furniture can take a beating during the holidays. Depending on the extent of the damage, you may be able to restore it yourself.
Before your guests arrive this holiday season, take some time to make them feel welcome and lessen your stress with these tips.
For our pets, the holidays can be stressful and scary. Here are some tips to keep them happy and healthy during the holiday season.
It’s surprising how much dust, bacteria and germs build up on our electronics. Get into a regular cleaning habit and avoid illness and fire.
Regardless of whether you install a treatment system, it’s important to get rid of the deposits that are already there in bathroom and kitchen fixtures.
Take time to go through your house with this checklist twice a year to ensure that your home’s electrical system is in good and safe working condition.
So the caulking around your kitchen and bathroom sinks, tubs, windows and other fixtures are looking a little worse for wear. Here's what to do.
Before grabbing a shoe or a can of pesticide, consider what kind of spider you're looking at and its value to your home's environment.
Here are some tips for properly inspecting exterior gates and fences, as well as fixes for some of the most common problems.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January