This week, the Rosie on the House team shows you how to get rid of hard water buildup.
With Memorial Day just around the corner, here is proper etiquette for raising, lowering and storing your American flag.
Here are some energy saving ideas for homeowners that will lower your utility bill and also not break the bank.
Power plants and lightning can be the source of surges that can damage your appliances and electronics. Here's how to protect them.
This week, the Rosie on the House team tells you how to maintain your garage door, which is a fairly simple DIY project.
This week, the Rosie on the House team takes a look at some ideas for getting rid of your junk that may be someone else’s treasure.
The Rosie on the House team this week offers solutions for having good quality water in your home.
You can make some choices that lead to significant savings on your energy bill. Here's how to do that.
Here are some shopping DIY tools you can use for projects around the house during the COVID-19 pandemic.
It's a great time to take a good look at the safety and adequacy of your electrical system. Here's what to look for.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January