Rosie Romero, the host of KTAR News 92.3 FM's Rosie on the House, has been hospitalized since October, after he was involved in a UTV accident.
The “Rosie on the House” staff has put together a collection of tools from outstanding American companies that can be purchased separately or in a kit.
These basic fixes will make your holiday guests feel at home, especially if they stay a night or more. Think back as well to times when you were a guest.
'Tis the season -- for cleaning up the kitchen ahead of holiday parties. Here are some ways to deep clean your appliances and get them in top shape.
If you are looking to give your kitchen a new look, all you need to do is change up your kitchen cabinets. Here are some ways that you can spice them up.
Maybe you’ve just finished remodeling and your kitchen and bathroom look fabulous – filled with brand-new cabinets. Here are some tips on caring for those cabinets.
Bad credit can make it harder to get a mortgage and buy a house, but it can also make it more difficult to rent an apartment or start your own business.
There are lots of great companies out there that can sell you new windows, but there are also some that can fix a broken window if you’re not ready to replace a whole houseful of glass.
You probably wash your windows and have your carpets cleaned, but have you really cleaned the entire house? What about cleaning the window coverings in your home?
Many homes have alarm systems to warn residents about fire and smoke, carbon monoxide or radon. Here are some ways to ensure that they are working properly.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January