Here's how you can create a lush landscape without using an excessive amount of water.
Between bathing, laundry, dishes, landscaping, cooking and other activities, we use a lot of water at our households. Here's how to decrease that consumption.
Is your swimming pool 10 years old or older? It may be time to resurface it. Here are ways to do so.
Monsoon season in Arizona is here, which means flooding is an inevitability. Here's how to deal and stay safe with flooding.
This is the time of year that big, black beetles take to the air. Here's what to do when you encounter one.
If you are not a person who relishes the challenges of fixing, repairing or installing you might consider hiring a handyman. Here are tips to help that process.
This week, the Rosie on the House team tells you how to prepare your roof for the monsoon season, officially started June 15.
Whether it's a DIY system or from a traditional alarm company, here's how to protect your home with a reliable security system.
During these times, making your home as inviting as possible is important. Here's how you can bring your indoor activities outside.
This week, the Rosie on the House team lets you know the benefits of a water treatment system at home.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January