Twelve ways to improve your home for under $500
Rosie Romero, Host and Owner of RosieontheHouse.com | April 13, 2017 2:12 pm
We’ve put together a list of 12 projects you can do in your home for under $500 along with some budget ideas, just in time for your tax return to arrive.
Six ideas for remodeling your backyard for summer
Rosie Romero, Host and Owner of RosieontheHouse.com | April 6, 2017 3:09 pm
Before things heat up, we put together a list of six backyard remodel ideas to help you improve your outdoor living conditions this summer.
Three ideas for what you can do with that swimming pool you never use
Rosie Romero, Host and Owner of RosieontheHouse.com | March 30, 2017 11:57 am
Are you tired of your swimming pool? Maybe it’s just not used as much or you’re tired of the upkeep? Here are three ideas for that unused pool.
Important questions to ask when buying a house
Rosie Romero, Host and Owner of RosieontheHouse.com | March 23, 2017 3:48 pm
Buying a house is an important step many people choose to take, but there are six important questions you should ask before signing on the dotted line.
Six fixes to consider in older houses you may be able to do yourself
Rosie Romero, Host and Owner of RosieontheHouse.com | March 16, 2017 9:45 am
If you buy older houses, there is probably something you want to get rid of or replace. Here are some of the features that may bother you.
You asked, we answered: Turn your carport into a garage
Rosie Romero, Host and Owner of RosieontheHouse.com | March 9, 2017 1:37 pm
Many homeowners in Arizona with older homes have had carports put up when houses were built but many homeowners yearn to turn them into garages.
Three ways to keep a burglar from getting into your home
Rosie Romero, Host and Owner of RosieontheHouse.com | March 2, 2017 10:38 am
It might surprise you to learn that the top way a bad guy prefers to enter your house is through your front door. When a burglar […]
Seven steps to hire the right contractor to work in your home
Rosie Romero, Host and Owner of RosieontheHouse.com | February 23, 2017 1:16 pm
All too often we take calls hearing homeowner horror stories about a bad contracting job. Here’s seven steps to hire the right contractor.
What you need to do in the garden this month
Rosie Romero, Host and Owner of RosieontheHouse.com | February 16, 2017 3:58 pm
We’re turning our attention to other outdoor to-dos. If you want a lush and fertile garden this year, there are two important jobs to take on in February.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January