When you’re living in a desert climate, your home’s exterior may need repainting more often than you think it should.
One of the hardest working devices in your home is your garage door. Here is how you can make sure it is working safely.
Going up on your roof might not be something you’re interested in trying. But if you do want to inspect it yourself, here's what you should look for.
Spring is a great time to pressure wash concrete driveways and sidewalks. Here is how you can do it properly and avoid damage.
Many homes in Arizona are built without gutters, but those who have them need to get regular maintenance so that they do their job well.
Maybe it’s time to add your refrigerator to the list of household tasks you do in a once-a-year spring cleaning. Here's how to tackle that to-do item.
Summer is right around the corner, which means pool parties. If your pool has been out of commission for some time, here's how to get it ready.
Spring is here and nasty bugs are looking for cracks and openings in your house so they can invade. Here is how you can seal the cracks and gaps around your home.
Here are four jobs to do to get the best out of your air conditioning system, according to Marla Islas, general manager at Temperature Control in Tucson.
What decade was your home built? Depending on your answer, your house's problems could interfere with the efficiency of your heating, ventilation and air conditioning system.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January