You’ve decided that it’s time for a kitchen remodel. Here are 12 clever cabinet ideas for your kitchen.
Automated irrigation systems can make lawn and landscape easy unless the system has been poorly maintained. Keep your irrigation system in good working order by performing routine checks.
One of the single-greatest deterrents when it comes to keeping a home safe is a good-functioning and monitored home security system.
The exterior and interior walls of our homes endure a lot of wear and tear. You can easily revive those areas with some TLC and touch-up paint.
If you do not use your pool year-round, then covering it during the offseason is a good idea. Here are the best ways to cover your pool during the off season.
After a season of wind storms and spotty rain, your home’s exterior needs a cleaning. Here's how to power wash patios, driveways, sidewalks and pool decks.
Here's how to properly maintain air supply in your home to avoid making the indoor climate uncomfortable and wreaking havoc on your finances.
If you didn’t clean your chimney during spring cleaning, it’s time to now before the temperatures get chilly. Here's how to do it.
Your home is your biggest asset. Keep it, yourself, your family and contents safe from intruders from installing proper lighting.
The lines of grout between the tiles in your shower, bathroom walls and floor tiles can get grungy and gray after a while. Here's how to clean and seal it.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January