Here are four jobs to do to get the best out of your air conditioning system, according to Marla Islas, general manager at Temperature Control in Tucson.
What decade was your home built? Depending on your answer, your house's problems could interfere with the efficiency of your heating, ventilation and air conditioning system.
Arizona is known for its really “hard” water. If you remove those minerals with a water softener, make sure to keep changing those filters.
Now that we’ve had our winter storms, and temperatures seem ready to rise, you’re going to feel a lot more like spiffing up the patio for spring.
When water quality is subpar, the effects reverberate throughout the home. Here are the benefits of having a whole house water treatment system.
One of the most frequent plumbing problems in Arizona homes is a water heater that leaks and needs replacing. Here is how you can care for them.
Everybody loves their garbage disposals when they’re working properly, and everybody gets testy when they jam up and refuse to pulverize the leftovers from dinner.
While bugs can be common in homes, dealing with them is never fun. Here is how you can deal with the pesky pests found in your home.
As the years roll by, bathroom exhaust fans can get covered with dust and grime. Here's how to give them a good cleaning.
As we head into the spring and summer months, it is important to make sure the air quality in your home is on the up-and-up.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January