Adding cabinet lighting can be a simple DIY task or as complicated as requiring professional installation. It just depends on what you want to illuminate.
Water safety goes way beyond the pool. It includes lakes, canals, ponds, and any other natural occurring body of water, plus areas in and around the house such as the bathtub, toilet and buckets.
One of the most overlooked components of a house is the window and door screens. But are the screens on your home the right ones for your lifestyle?
Today’s windows come with an abundance of options and upgrades, and it can be challenging to figure out which ones are important.
Don't wait until a streak of 90 degrees comes along to get your air conditioning serviced. Because of the pandemic, it's taking longer for contractors to get necessary parts.
Chips, small holes, and minor cracks in your home’s windows are going to happen. Here’s how to safely handle broken windows and glass.
As difficult as the decision may be, sometimes the need to move a loved one from their home and into an assisted living facility has to become a reality.
There are countless gadgets and accessories to organize your kitchen and bathroom cabinets and drawers so everything is in its rightful place.
Looking to brighten things up or take it down a few notches? Replacing a traditional light switch with a lighting dimmer switch can set the ambience for a variety of home activities.
Interiors designers probably didn't predict that 2020 would play a significant role in the design trends for 2021.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January