If you’re worried about keeping your home safe, but don't want to buy a new security system, there are low-cost devices out there to provide some protection that might be great to try first.
If you have a swimming pool at your home, you’re well aware of your need to protect children – and adults – from possible water hazards. Here are eight basic precautions to consider.
Utility bills may be higher than ever this summer for APS customers due to rate increases. But you don't have to make high-cost improvements as a way of keeping rates down.
Summer’s monsoon season will begin June 15, so you don’t have a lot of time to prepare your house and yard for possible stormy weather.
Memorial Day and the Fourth of July are coming soon, so it’s a great time to think about installing a flagpole bracket on the front of your house.
Worried about what your power bills will be like this summer? You can probably benefit from a whole house energy audit that will look at your possible problems.
Once a year, you should clean and seal the grout between the ceramic or porcelain tiles in your bathroom shower. Probably 99 percent of America does not do this, right?
Your garage door goes up and down several hundred times every year. You want to keep it running smoothly, but really big repairs are best left to professionals.
It’s hard to know how long a conventional electric or gas water heater will last. Some experts say 8 to 12 years for a gas heater and a bit longer for electric.
As most customers who get electric power through Arizona Public Service already know, May 1 is a deadline day. If they haven’t already switched to a new rate plan, the utility will pick a plan for them.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January